Screen Porch in the Upstate of South Carolina and the Surrounding Areas
Exterior Escape LLC’s builders have been offering professional Screen Porch and Covered Porch installations to the Greenville community and all of the upstate South Carolina for over 10 years.
We specialize in new construction and renovations of existing porches. Whether it’s on a slab or deck surface, Exterior Escapes LLC can add an economical living space to your home with many roof and flooring options to compliment your home and life style.
Porches and Screen Porches provide a cooler area to enjoy your outdoors and also help lower the cooling costs for your home. Screen Porches in the hot Greenville, SC, climate will keep the bugs out and provide a comfortable place to relax for you and your family. With Exterior Escapes LLC, your get professional service combined with our superior craftsmanship and materials. We are a licensed specialty contractor in carpentry in the state of South Carolina by the SCLLR, Reg. #: RBS. 50823, and are property bonded as required by the state. Our free estimates include coming to your home to provide a detailed estimate and design of your new living space and meeting your individual needs while providing manageable construction schedules with dependable crews.
Exterior Escapes LLC will help you customize your new addition with the various styles and materials available to compliment your home.
- All sizes and styles: the design should match the style and character of your home; this is taken into consideration during the design and consultation process.
- Various Roof Types: includes Gable, Shed, and Hip which will complement the existing roof of the home as far as integration and style; pitch and eves should be matching in most applications
Various Ceiling Types:
- Tongue and Groove: prime wood for exposed ceilings, can be stained for a deep, warm look, possibly the most attractive of all ceiling materials
- Bead Board: ceiling mainstay, panels are easily installed directly to joists and can be stained or painted.
- Vinyl: vinyl can have many different looks without the maintenance.
- T1-11 Panels: like bead board, these panels have the look of Tongue and Groove with less cost.
Screen Framing: Aluminum Screen framing and spline system is available in various colors that are low-maintenance alternative to wood and easier to replace if damaged, this is our preferred method. Other framing systems are available to accomplish the look you want for your outdoor living space.
Screen: High Quality fiberglass screens
Flooring: Various options for flooring. Please see our Decks page for premium quality wood or low-maintenance composite or vinyl. Want Tile? We even have options for tile flooring on the existing decking framework!
Exterior Escapes LLC and its builders are licensed, insured, and bonded and carries Workers Compensation on all of its employees.