Fencing in the Upstate of South Carolina and the surrounding areas.
Exterior Escapes LLC
Exterior Escapes LLC’s builders have been offering professional fencing installations to the Greenville community and all of upstate South Carolina for over 10 years. We specialize in providing custom fencing for pet containment, pool enclosure, child safety, privacy, security and aesthetics with competitive prices and superior value for your investment.
All fence contractors are not the same regarding the quality, professionalism, and materials put into each project. Even though pricing should be a consideration, the quality of the project ensure years of enjoyment. In replacing many fences, we have found areas where some contractors may skimp on quality by using insufficient concrete per post, not placing the post deep enough, not using the appropriate fasteners, or incorrect build. At Exterior Escapes LLC, we have years of experience backing every style of fence. Spend your hard earned money on a quality project now and we will give you a worry free project with years of enjoyment.
Our Fencing Options Include:
- Wood Fences – includes a variety of options for privacy and security in many different styles including privacy fences, semi-private fences, picket fences and pasture fences; fence staining is also available.
- Vinyl/PVC Fences – a virtually maintenance free and superior alternative to wood fences that comes in a wide variety of styles, colors, textures and sizes
- Ornamental Steel & Aluminum Fences – long lasting and durable fences with custom designs that can add a classic look to the exterior of your home
- Chain Link Fences – galvanized and vinyl coated fences in a variety of colors
- Commercial Fencing – from detention ponds, dumpster enclosures, to subdivision fencing, Exterior Escapes will meet the fencing needs of your customers. Call one of our sales representatives for estimates and submittal requirements.
Fence maintenance and repairs available with prompt and reliable service. We are fully insured and all of our employees are covered by workman’s compensation. We do provide a one year warranty on our craftsmanship.